Baby Sling Advice in Exeter, Devon
- Would you like some help choosing the best baby sling carrier for your family?
- Do you want to try out a range of baby slings before buying one?
- Would you like to ask about stretchy wraps for newborns or buckle carriers for older babies?
- Do you want to know if you can carry your heavy 3 year old? (The answer is YES by the way.)
- Would you like to meet up with other babywearing parents in Exeter for support and cake?
We are very lucky in Exeter as we have lots of babywearing support available to us.
Isca Sling Library has gone from strength to strength since Gill took over the running of it and now attends open meetings once a week across the whole of Exeter. You can hire a range of slings and carriers for a low cost, allowing you to try out several before you invest in one for yourself. Full details of the meetings and how to contact Gill if you need to can be found on the Facebook Group.
Where to buy Slings and Baby Carriers in Exeter
Preloved boards. There is a thriving market in preloved slings and carriers. FSOT (for sale or trade) posts are often made on the Facebook Groups and slings are welcome at the preloved nappy sales, held every few months. Contact Arabella for more information if needed.
Stroll-on Baby, JoJo Maman Bébé, Mothercare, Toys’r Us and John Lewis all sell ranges of baby carriers, with differing levels of staff training and ergonomic suitability.
Please do feel free to ask for baby sling advice Exeter – we are a very friendly community and will always be delighted to help.