Thinking of having a homebirth?
Exeter Homebirth Group’s next meeting is on Tuesday 13th September, 7.30 – 9.30pm. We are at Beacon Heath Children’s Centre in Exeter.
The usual tea, cake and friendly home-birthing mums (dads are welcome too!) and group supporters will be there. We are really happy that Nuria and James will be sharing their birth experience!
- Open to anyone interested in homebirth
- Meet parents who have had babies at home
- Midwives support the group
- Birth pool available for hire
- Pregnancy & parenting books to borrow
- Informal and friendly; refreshments provided
Join us on the second Tuesday of every month, 7.30-9.30pm
For venues & more information please contact:
Clare on 07866 217297
or Claire on 07972 922261
follow us on facebook!