Open to all, whether pregnant, or have a child; experienced baby wearer or never even seen a sling – this is a great chance to:
- Get out and meet other parents
- Chat about all things babywearing
- Learn about slings
- Try out a new sling before buying
- Ask questions about babywearing
- Pass on your knowledge and spread the babywearing love
Where: Boston Tea Party, Queen Street, Exeter
When: Wednesday 30th November 2011, 10.30 am onwards.
Just pop along and join us for a cuppa and a chat.
See you there, Arabella
You can find out more on the Sling Meet website at – http://www.slingmeet.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?6878-Exeter-Mamas-! though you may need to register first.