This is one of our favourite days out of the whole year, certainly one not to miss.
I’ve had the following email with details of the day:
Gill Burbidge and her Fibrecraft Team (fAB) will be exhibiting again on Sunday 22 March at Bicton College as part of our “Lambing Sunday” spring event.
There is always lots going on during Lambing Sunday, which makes it a complete day out for all the family.
- Demonstrations and sales from the Fibrecraft team, Floristry & Horticulture Departments.
- Plenty of new born lambs to hold
- Dog shows
- Talking tours around the fabulous Animal Husbandry School
- Outdoor Adventure Activities
- Hawkridge Birds of Prey Displays
- Rodeo Bouncy Castle
- Equine Displays with our elite riders
- Food sales (Bicton Carvery and Artisan Local Producers)
- Launch of the new Bicton College Plant Centre.
- Eco Project Sales (bug boxes, bird houses, reclaimed drift wood projects)
And much much more!
Tickets are available on the gate (Family ticket £15. Adult only £5. Child Ticket £3.)