I have been testing the Littlelamb nappy wraps on my dd (14 months ) for about 6 weeks now and I have to say that I am very impressed.
They may not be the most beautiful wraps in the world, but they are certainly now my workhorse nappy cover.
They tick all my washable nappy wrap boxes:
- Soft and pliable, no stiff or scratchy bits
- Bombproof and believe me with the amount of teething that has been going on, we have had some very nasty nappies to deal with
- Deep leg gussets – I personally prefer nappy wraps with gussets as I find they fit better and are better at containment
- High rise – L is on the tall side and often gets builders’ bottom in nappies/wraps but not with these
- Soft leg binding, no red marks no matter how close a fit I get
- Crossover tab at the waist with a generous amount of soft hook and loop tape – easy to get a good fit and doesn’t dig in the way some waist bands seem to
I have been using these wraps over a variety of nappies, including Eccobots bamboo nappy, Eccobots night nappy, Mother-Ease one size and, of course, Littlelambs best-selling bamboo nappy.
We have had a great fit over all of them but if you are looking for a nappy wrap to go over prefolds, you may find it is a little too loose for a perfect fit.
If there is a downside to them, it is the fact they are so plain, but if you are looking for a well-priced, leakproof wrap, this could be the one for you.
The Littlelamb nappy wrap comes in 3 sizes and lots of colours and retails for £8.50.
I paid for all my Littlelamb nappies and wraps myself. I am one of the owners of The Natural Nursery, who are retailers of the Littlelamb range of nappies.
This is a true record of my experience using the Littlelamb nappy wrap.