A full list of events happening in and around Exeter will follow soon but here is a taste of what you can expect:
- Babyccino with some added fun
- Competitions with fabby reusable nappy prizes
- Baby/nappy photo competition/fashion show
- Nappy swap/amnesty
- The Great Diaper Challenge (international attempt to beat the world record for the most nappies being changed at one time)
- Wet wipes are rubbish workshop
- Special offers
- Maybe even a pop up nappy shop in Exeter!
This year the Real Nappy Week theme is all about showing families just how easy cloth nappies are to use.
Do you have any great tips or handy hints to pass on? What one thing would you say to an expectant parent to get them thinking about using washable nappies?