Why come along to a Sling Meet?
- Meet other parents who love babywearing
- Find out about babywearing, new slings, new carries
- Share your love of babywearing with others
- Try out a range of slings and baby carriers brought by other parents
- Have a cup of coffee and chat
When: Friday 27th January, 12 noon to 1.30pm
Where: The Hub on the Green, 8 Cathedral Close, a few doors down from Ask Pizza
How much? Free to attend – coffee will be on sale at £1 per cup
Who can come? Anyone who is interested in babywearing, whether expectant parent, new babywearer or experienced practioner. Babies/children welcome too.
What to bring? Just yourself and baby/toddler/child as applicable. If you have a sling you want some help with, bring it too and if you have a lovely stash that you don’t mind showing off, that would be great too.
What slings can I try out? Well, that all depends upon who turns up on the day and what they bring with them, but I will bring:
- Ergo Baby Carrier
- Calin Bleu Gauze
- Calin Bleu Fleece
- Moby Stretchy Wrap
- Kari-me Stretchy Wrap
- Gosling Ring Sling
- Maya Ring Sling